☑️ Size/color/shape: As per customer’s request
☑️ Availability: Various choices in color, size, and style
☑️ MOQ – No Minimum MOQ
☑️ Material: Nylon
Woven Belts are an essential piece for summers. Let’s read ahead and find out more about them.
1. How to get a quotation?
Sent an email to us with the details of products such as material, size, design, color. Your artwork will be welcome and much appreciated.
2. What kind of design files do you accept for printing?
Please provide us with the vector AI or CDR design file. If you use the PSD or JPG file, please make sure the picture resolution is higher than 400DP. To make sure the font is right as well as avoid the missing symbol and words, you should outline the content.
3. Can you do the design for me?
Yes, simple design is offered for free by our professional designers. Just feel free to inform us of your ideas.
4. Do these paper carry bags have extra support on the bottom?
5. How long can I get my products?
By express: 3-5 working days, such as TNT, FedEx, DHL, Ups, etc. By Sea: around one month
6. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have our factory. OEM and ODM are both accepted. We are specialized in producing packaging boxes, paper bags, hang tags, envelopes, wedding favor Invitations, greeting cards, magazines, postcards, stickers, wrappers, and so on.
7. What’s your payment?
We accept T/T, Paypal, Escrow, Western Union, Bank transfer, etc. 30% deposit before production and the rest 70% balance paid before shipping.
Get Quick Latest Price and Quotation
Leave Your Info and We Will Reply Shortly.